- 365 Connect to Deliver What's Next in Technology Innovation at TAA Education Conference in San Antonio, Texas
- As Fair Housing Act Turns 50, Landmark Law Faces Uncertain Future
- Sam Houston State QB Jeremiah Briscoe to work out for Texans
- The Old World Charms of Houston’s Isabella Court
- Local magazine honors Houston's society queen Lynn Wyatt and other luminaries in new issue
This happened today in the third round of 2018 Mexico Championship at the Club de Golf Chapultepec—Adam Hadwin, who finished the day tied for 21st place, picked out a hilariously imaginative line for his birdie putt on the par-3 third hole. Check this shit out:
My man! That is some putt-putt type shit.