- Houston lays out plan to spend $1b in Harvey housing recovery aid
- Texans' J.J. Watt has fun with honorary doctorate with coach Bill O'Brien
- Chargers' Hunter Henry suffers torn ACL in practice
- U.S., China Discussing Deal on ZTE, Agricultural Tariffs
- Mom ditched her baby, toddler in a hot, trash-filled apartment after eviction, Texas cops say | Miami Herald
This happened today in the third round of 2018 Mexico Championship at the Club de Golf Chapultepec—Adam Hadwin, who finished the day tied for 21st place, picked out a hilariously imaginative line for his birdie putt on the par-3 third hole. Check this shit out:
My man! That is some putt-putt type shit.