- Houston lays out plan to spend $1b in Harvey housing recovery aid
- Texans' J.J. Watt has fun with honorary doctorate with coach Bill O'Brien
- Chargers' Hunter Henry suffers torn ACL in practice
- U.S., China Discussing Deal on ZTE, Agricultural Tariffs
- Mom ditched her baby, toddler in a hot, trash-filled apartment after eviction, Texas cops say | Miami Herald
HOUSTON, TX — The Houston area is among the most diverse communities in the United States, and so is the real estate market.
There are hundreds of great listings to suit anyone, from the traditional suburban style to the ultra urban look.
If you’re ready for a new home, andyou already know which part of Houston suits you or you know where you’ve always wanted to be, then the pros at realtor.com are ready to help.
Houston and the surrounding area have a variety of great homes, and you can find all the details on Patch’s town-by-town listings.
All listings are provided by our partners at realtor.com.
South Houston Area
North Houston Area
Want to get real estate listings and other news delivered right to your inbox? Subscribe to the free Patch newsletter in your area today.
Follow Us On Facebook: Engage with your neighbors in the Metro Houston area and keep up with the talk of the day by liking one of our Facebook pages. Houston / Midtown Houston / Houston Heights/ Galleria – River Oaks / Bellaire / Meyerland / Humble-Kingwood / Conroe-Montgomery County / Sugar Land / Pasadena / The Woodlands / Clear Lake